Beiträge von adymateo

OK! Sorry noch einmal! Ich werde zum Talisman-Forum gehen. Und das wollte ich von Ihnen hören, wenn Sie ähnliche Probleme hatten oder nicht.

Ok! Sorry once again! I will go to the Talisman forum. And that is what I wanted to hear from you, if you had similar problems or not.

Ich verstehe Ihre Bemerkung nicht, weder die Relevanz, die ich über einen Talisman habe, da der Motor und das Getriebe von beiden Modellen (Talisman und Megane IV GT 205) gleich sind. Der Mann aus Slowenien ist so nicht willkommen geheißen. Freundliche Grüße!

I don't understand your remark, neither the relevance that I have a Talisman since the engine and the gearbox from both models (Talisman and Megane IV GT 205) are the same. The guy from Slovenia hasn't been welcomed like this, on another note. Best regards!

Hello! Sorry for posting in English! I'm Adrian and I'm from Romania. Since august this year I own a Renault Talisman TCE200 EDC7, Intens Version, 4 control, all the options on it except the sunroof. The car has now 2900 km but, since 500 km ago, it started to have some gearbox problems. When accelerating softly or normally noise are coming from the gearbox, the gearbox seems to be undecided whether to keep the current gear or to downshift, the acceleration is done sloppy, in waves.
    Unfortunately Renault Romania hasn't done anything yet to the car, not even acknowledge the problem. They even refuse to write once again the gearbox software ...
    Do your GT's behave like my Talisman, like it is shown in the videos below? Also, do you have any news from Renault Germany? A new software will be released (and, if so, or when so, please post here its version), or the actuators from the gearbox will be replaced?

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Problems are present in Drive mode, in Manual mode no noises appear and the acceleration is done properly. Also, on Sport mode or Sport setting to the Powertrain the phenomenon tends to be lower, but it is still there (not starting with 1800 rpm, but above 3000 rpm you can hear the noise and see that the acceleration is not linear).