Beiträge von otichac

Hello Udo,

Yes, you're right. I managed to get the v.7 through original workshop, then on my own I updated it to v.8→9.0.34→9.0.35→9.0.37.

Everything supposed to be fine, except the connection. I read on some other forum that with the 9.0.35+ there are some issues with TMC (traffic through radio).

I have to admit I mixed the TMC with mobile data connection and I was thinking that with the 9.0.37 I lost the functionality I paid for.

But yesterday I drove my car again and suddenly the data connection was working well. So it has been somehow solved.

I just need to be more patient with my Renault car, obviously :D

Thanks,

Ondrej

Hi guys, sorry for English, but I have a very similar issue, except that I haven't received any message about car connectivity, but my car is really disconnected since Saturday (or maybe even before, but I realized that on Saturday). I have valid subscription of TomTom map and Digital services, so based on that everything should be fine. But navigation is offline and also Data connection in upper toolbar of Rlink says "Disconnected".

I have MegIV 2016, Rlink 2 9.0.37. I've tried to reset the rlink, but no effect.
    Do you have any idea whats going on or how to solve that?

Thank you very much

Hello,

first of all I'd like to apologize for English, but I'm not really confident in German and I found this forum really helpful. I hope you don't mind.
    I'd like to ask you whether anyone knows an OEM number of this specific hose. It's between a compressor outlet and a pipe going to an intercooler.

It has unfortunately variable inner diameter starting at 47 to 51 mm.

Seems that my engine has been an apartment for some small animal which found this hose really tasty and there are some visible bites, not sure whether they are thru or not.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Well, it's hard to describe. But it's not a continuous noise during turning. It's only at low speed or stationary changing the turning direction, then I hear and feel in a steering wheel single knock. It's sounds like that there is some play in steering, but the wheels turns immediately, without any delay. Theory of my technician and it sounds realistic to me either is that in the steering gearbox the rack is doing some undesired movement in radial way - perpendicular to wheel axis. And it's only at low speed when the force to steer the wheels is the highest.

We went thru the whole chain basically from steering wheel to wheel and we found nothing what should cause this - except the steering gearbox itself...
    Unfortunately we have plenty time to thing about alternatives before changing the gearbox as there is none available in central Europe stock.

Anyway, thanks for the tip ;)

Hi uh.newyork,

Thanks, I really hoped for that, but with technician we went thru all the possible stuff (spring mounts, top damper bearings, steering mounts on upright etc.) but everything seems to be fine, except the steering rack itself, there is some radial play in it creating that knock.

And it seems that it's a bit chronic to this type of car (Meg IV grandtour 1.6dci 2016), the worst thing is not that the part itself is a bit expensive, but the simple unavailability of that part. There are no confirmed delivery dates...

Cheers.

Hi all,
    first sorry for english, but I don't feel confident yet in German.
    I had the very same issues as you described and for me it was solved by changing the dampers. I put there Bilstein B4.

With that I changed also front springs and arms (due to worn bushings), but I'm 99.9% sure that the dampers solved the trouble.

I still I had issue with a knocking during rotation change of steering wheel, but that's another story...