Knarren / bzw. ähnliches Geräusch vorn.

• Hi all,
    first sorry for english, but I don't feel confident yet in German.
    I had the very same issues as you described and for me it was solved by changing the dampers. I put there Bilstein B4.

With that I changed also front springs and arms (due to worn bushings), but I'm 99.9% sure that the dampers solved the trouble.

I still I had issue with a knocking during rotation change of steering wheel, but that's another story...

• Hallo otichac,

die Geräusche beim Lenken können viele Ursachen haben. Domlager, sehr oft die Federteller, in denen die Feder knarzt. Da hilft ordentlich einfetten.

Liebe Grüße

Udo

RFC = Renault Espace V dCI 160 EDC Initial Paris in Cassio-Grau, Innenausstattung Nappa-Leder Maroon/Cameo-Grey, Innenharmonie Maroon Initial Paris (aus allererster Serienproduktion, also nicht mehr Vorserie, aus Mitte Juni 2015), EZ 07/2015, normaler Tempomat, Sonderausstattung: Head-Up-Display, Reserverad, Comfort Paket (Rückfahrkamera und Parkassistent), Winterpaket (beheizte Frontscheibe, Sitzheizung auch hinten, Scheinwerferreinigungsanlage), Ladeschutzkante in Chrom. R-Link2-7.0.24.166

• Hi uh.newyork,

Thanks, I really hoped for that, but with technician we went thru all the possible stuff (spring mounts, top damper bearings, steering mounts on upright etc.) but everything seems to be fine, except the steering rack itself, there is some radial play in it creating that knock.

And it seems that it's a bit chronic to this type of car (Meg IV grandtour 1.6dci 2016), the worst thing is not that the part itself is a bit expensive, but the simple unavailability of that part. There are no confirmed delivery dates...

Cheers.

• Hi uh.newyork,

Thanks, I really hoped for that, but with technician we went thru all the possible stuff (spring mounts, top damper bearings, steering mounts on upright etc.) but everything seems to be fine, except the steering rack itself, there is some radial play in it creating that knock.

And it seems that it's a bit chronic to this type of car (Meg IV grandtour 1.6dci 2016), the worst thing is not that the part itself is a bit expensive, but the simple unavailability of that part. There are no confirmed delivery dates...

Cheers.

Wenn das Geräusch beim Drehen des Lenkrads auftritt und aus dem Innenraum kommt, könnte es sich um den Wärmetauscher handeln, der an der Spritzwand reibt. Das war die Ursache bei mir, und sie haben es gelöst, indem sie das gesamte Armaturenbrett des Autos ausgebaut haben... So weit, wieder Schweigen...

• Well, it's hard to describe. But it's not a continuous noise during turning. It's only at low speed or stationary changing the turning direction, then I hear and feel in a steering wheel single knock. It's sounds like that there is some play in steering, but the wheels turns immediately, without any delay. Theory of my technician and it sounds realistic to me either is that in the steering gearbox the rack is doing some undesired movement in radial way - perpendicular to wheel axis. And it's only at low speed when the force to steer the wheels is the highest.

We went thru the whole chain basically from steering wheel to wheel and we found nothing what should cause this - except the steering gearbox itself...
    Unfortunately we have plenty time to thing about alternatives before changing the gearbox as there is none available in central Europe stock.

Anyway, thanks for the tip ;)

• otichac Habt ihr auch schon mal die Software kontrolliert? Vielleicht versucht ja die Servolenkung immer ein bißchen mitzurarbeiten und du arbeitest mit dem Lenkrad gegen die Mechanik/Elektronik.

mfg

Georg

Megane IV Bose GT 12/2017 einmal alles außer Head-Up-Display, Alcantara und Glasschiebedach Cappuccino-Braun (weil's nicht jeder hat :D )

• No, težko je opisati. Vendar ne gre za neprekinjen hrup med vrtenjem. Samo pri nizki hitrosti ali mirujočem spreminjanju smeri obračanja, potem slišim in začutim v volanu en sam trk. Sliši se, kot da je nekaj zračnosti pri krmiljenju, vendar se kolesa zavrtijo takoj, brez zamude. Teorija mojega tehnika, ki se tudi meni zdi realistična, je, da se v krmilnem menjalniku letva neželeno premika v radialni smeri - pravokotno na os kolesa. In samo pri nizki hitrosti je sila za krmiljenje koles največja.

Šli smo skozi celotno verigo v bistvu od volana do kolesa in nismo našli ničesar, kar bi moralo biti vzrok za to - razen samega krmilnega menjalnika ...
    Na žalost imamo dovolj časa, da razmislimo o alternativah, preden zamenjamo menjalnik, ker v centrali ni na voljo nobenega Evropa tla.

Vseeno hvala za namig;)

Das sind genau die Geräusche, die ich mit meinem Auto hatte und die beim Einparken und langsamen Fahren auftraten. Ich dachte auch erst, es sei das elektrische Lenkrad oder die Zahnstange... aber das war es nicht... Selbst die Mechaniker wussten es nicht, bis sie das Armaturenbrett entfernt hatten...

• MarkoBlaz

Oh, wow. Ok then and do you know where exactly in the dashboard is the heat exchanger? And what did you do with it? Was it just loosen or somehow damaged?

It's interesting how the stuff in the car is "connected" together...

Der Umformer befindet sich in der Mitte des Armaturenbretts zwischen Fahrer- und Beifahrersitz (direkt hinter dem Radio), da auch der Innenraumfilter dazugehört. Die Angelegenheit wurde im Rahmen der Garantie in der Werkstatt geklärt, und ich konnte das demontierte Armaturenbrett selbst im Auto sehen.

In meinem Auto waren die Geräusche morgens, wenn die Temperaturen niedriger sind, stärker ausgeprägt.

Übersetzt mit http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (kostenlose Version)