Car Connect Connectivity abgelaufen, was tun?

• Hi guys, sorry for English, but I have a very similar issue, except that I haven't received any message about car connectivity, but my car is really disconnected since Saturday (or maybe even before, but I realized that on Saturday). I have valid subscription of TomTom map and Digital services, so based on that everything should be fine. But navigation is offline and also Data connection in upper toolbar of Rlink says "Disconnected".

I have MegIV 2016, Rlink 2 9.0.37. I've tried to reset the rlink, but no effect.
    Do you have any idea whats going on or how to solve that?

Thank you very much

• Hi guys, sorry for English, but I have a very similar issue, except that I haven't received any message about car connectivity, but my car is really disconnected since Saturday (or maybe even before, but I realized that on Saturday). I have valid subscription of TomTom map and Digital services, so based on that everything should be fine. But navigation is offline and also Data connection in upper toolbar of Rlink says "Disconnected".

I have MegIV 2016, Rlink 2 9.0.37. I've tried to reset the rlink, but no effect.
    Do you have any idea whats going on or how to solve that?

Thank you very much

Hallo Leute, sorry für Englisch, aber ich habe ein sehr ähnliches Problem, außer dass ich keine Nachricht über die Autokonnektivität erhalten habe, aber mein Auto ist seit Samstag wirklich getrennt (oder vielleicht sogar davor, aber das habe ich am Samstag gemerkt). Ich habe ein gültiges Abonnement für TomTom-Karten und digitale Dienste, also sollte alles in Ordnung sein. Aber die Navigation ist offline und auch die Datenverbindung in der oberen Symbolleiste von Rlink sagt "Getrennt".

Ich habe MegIV 2016, Rlink 2 9.0.37. Ich habe versucht, den rlink zurückzusetzen, aber keine Wirkung.
    Hast du eine Ahnung was los ist oder wie man das lösen kann?

Vielen Dank

Megane 4 Energy TCE 130 Bose Edition Black Pearl EZ 06/2017

• Hallo otichac,

Du hast einen der ersten Megane 4, RFB, mit einem Radio Gen1.1, der mit einer R-Link2 Softwareversion 2.2.15.703 ausgeliefert wurde.

Wie bist Du zu 9.0.37.21x gekommen und welche war vorher installiert?

Liebe Grüße

Udo

Hey otichac,

your model is one of the first generation and the R-Link2-unit is Gen1.1. The first firmware version had been 2.2.15.703.

How Dir you install 9.0.37.21x and wich firmware was installed before?

Regards

Udo

RFC = Renault Espace V dCI 160 EDC Initial Paris in Cassio-Grau, Innenausstattung Nappa-Leder Maroon/Cameo-Grey, Innenharmonie Maroon Initial Paris (aus allererster Serienproduktion, also nicht mehr Vorserie, aus Mitte Juni 2015), EZ 07/2015, normaler Tempomat, Sonderausstattung: Head-Up-Display, Reserverad, Comfort Paket (Rückfahrkamera und Parkassistent), Winterpaket (beheizte Frontscheibe, Sitzheizung auch hinten, Scheinwerferreinigungsanlage), Ladeschutzkante in Chrom. R-Link2-7.0.24.166

• Hello Udo,

Yes, you're right. I managed to get the v.7 through original workshop, then on my own I updated it to v.8→9.0.34→9.0.35→9.0.37.

Everything supposed to be fine, except the connection. I read on some other forum that with the 9.0.35+ there are some issues with TMC (traffic through radio).

I have to admit I mixed the TMC with mobile data connection and I was thinking that with the 9.0.37 I lost the functionality I paid for.

But yesterday I drove my car again and suddenly the data connection was working well. So it has been somehow solved.

I just need to be more patient with my Renault car, obviously :D

Thanks,

Ondrej

• Hallo ottichac,

in R-Link2 sollte bei einer aktiven Navigation im Status „TomTom Traffic“ angezeigt werden. Ist TomTom Traffic noch Empfangsbereich, wird stattdessen „TMC“ angezeigt.

Liebe Grüße

Udo

Hey ottichac,

if you use navigation tool in R-Link2 so „TomTom Traffic“ should been seen in the information bar. If TomTom Traffic is not available, so „TMC“ would be shown in the navigation information bar.

Regards

Udo

RFC = Renault Espace V dCI 160 EDC Initial Paris in Cassio-Grau, Innenausstattung Nappa-Leder Maroon/Cameo-Grey, Innenharmonie Maroon Initial Paris (aus allererster Serienproduktion, also nicht mehr Vorserie, aus Mitte Juni 2015), EZ 07/2015, normaler Tempomat, Sonderausstattung: Head-Up-Display, Reserverad, Comfort Paket (Rückfahrkamera und Parkassistent), Winterpaket (beheizte Frontscheibe, Sitzheizung auch hinten, Scheinwerferreinigungsanlage), Ladeschutzkante in Chrom. R-Link2-7.0.24.166